Bluehost Review: Bluehost, one of the first web hosts, launched in 1996 and has since grown to become the most well-known name in WordPress hosting. They are a hosting company that is officially recommended by “WordPress.” You never have to worry about your website being sluggish with Bluehost, even during periods of high traffic. By phone, email, or live chat, their 24/7 experienced assistance is available to assist you whenever you need it. They are rated number one for small business web hosting. In addition, they are providing a free domain, free SSL, a free site builder with themes, and an exclusive 70% off deal for BesttoExpert customers.
Bluehost Review from Our Experts
One of the largest web hosting providers in the world, Bluehost is also one that WordPress specifically recommends. Bluehost provides a wide range of hosting plans with 24/7 customer assistance for beginners as well as for medium-sized to large organizations. To determine if Bluehost is the best option for you, read the full review written by our experts.
We’ll put their claims to the test in this thorough Bluehost review utilizing a thorough study and industry-accepted benchmarking methods.
We’ll focus on the areas listed below:
- Speed: How fast will Bluehost enable your website to load? To evaluate that, we shall do tests on their performance and server response times.
- Performance: How well does Bluehost handle traffic peaks? We’ll put that to the test by running a stress test to evaluate how it handles traffic.
- Reliability: Will there ever be a time when your website isn’t accessible?
- Customer Support: When you need assistance with your website right away, can you rely on Bluehost’s customer service?
- Features: Do they provide every functionality you’ll require to develop your website?
- Pricing: Do they offer the most competitive prices in the market? Exist any Bluehost discounts that could help you save money?
The benefits and downsides of Bluehost will be thoroughly analyzed in this comprehensive evaluation. Here is a brief evaluation of Bluehost that includes our assessment directly below it if you don’t want to read the entire review.
|Bluehost Review Summary|
|Average load time||1.48 ms|
|Average response time||1.26 ms|
|Support||Phone / Live Chat / Knowledge base|
We found Bluehost to be secure, quick, and economical, with helpful customer service available around the clock.
Because of this, we’ve decided to suggest Bluehost as one of the top WordPress hosting providers.
Let’s now go into our in-depth evaluation of Bluehost hosting so that you may make your own judgment.
Bluehost Review by the Experts of Hosting. Let’s start by looking at the business itself.
Bluehost began operations in 1996 and expanded steadily to rank among the biggest web hosting providers worldwide. More than 2 million websites from around the world are currently powered by it.
Bluehost and the WordPress community have a history of cooperation. Since 2006, they have been a recognized site server by WordPress.org.
They take great pleasure in their round-the-clock customer service, excellent hosting setup, and support for free open-source software like WordPress.
Bluehost Performance Tests
Speed is the most significant performance metric you should be looking for. It has an impact on your website’s user experience as well as your WordPress SEO rankings.
According to studies, a 1-second delay in website speed can lower conversion rates by 7%. 50% of your traffic can be lost in a 3-second delay.
Let’s see how fast your website will load on Bluehost.
Bluehost Speed Test Results
You must pick a speedy website hosting business if you want a quicker website. In order to determine Bluehost’s actual speed, we built a test site with this in mind.
WordPress was used to develop our test site, and the Twenty Twenty theme was used by default. For the construction of the theme, we imported dummy material with photos. After that, we checked the website’s speed using Pingdom.
Here are the outcomes of our tests:
As you can see, it takes less than two seconds for our test site to load. This result is impressive given that our website wasn’t employing any cache plugins or speed optimization techniques.
However, because there wasn’t much activity on this test site, the speed test alone isn’t sufficient.
We sent virtual users (VU) to our test site using a testing application called K6 (formerly LoadImpact) to see how Bluehost servers would react to an increase in traffic.
We used it to progressively increase the number of visitors to 100 to test the server’s ability to handle more requests from many simultaneous connections.
A screenshot of our outcomes is shown below.
The green line represents the number of online users who are actively using the site, while the blue line represents the server load time. As you can see, even during periods of high traffic, the server load stayed constant throughout the test.
This test suggests that Bluehost may be the ideal choice for you if you want a highly fast website.
It’s also crucial to highlight that during our testing, there was no downtime recorded.
A 99.99% uptime guarantee is frequently made by hosting firms. For our test account, we configured an uptime monitoring alert. For a full analysis of the uptime of Bluehost servers, see the screenshot below.
Bluehost Server Response Time
When you use tools like Pingdom to test a live website, you are essentially checking how quickly everything loads. This also applies to graphics, which load significantly more slowly than simple text.
Another program called Bitcatcha was utilized to obtain a more precise server response time. Without loading any data, it enables server response time testing.
As you can see, the US Bluehost server completed the task in a very small amount of time. In other places, the response time was slightly longer but still under a second.
This might be advantageous for your website if the US is your target market. If more of your users originate from different parts of the world, you can relocate your server.
Bluehost Hosting Plans and Features
For all sizes and price ranges, Bluehost offers a selection of hosting packages. This covers a variety of hosting options, such as managed WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, managed WooCommerce hosting, and shared hosting.
Let’s examine the characteristics of the Bluehost hosting options.
- Shared hosting: A fresh website with less traffic should be launched on shared hosting. Your website shares server resources with other websites when hosted in a shared hosting environment.
- Cloud hosting: An improved version of the shared hosting package. Your website will be able to automatically transition to a new server in the event of a hardware breakdown or significant traffic thanks to its ability to use numerous cloud servers.
- WordPress hosting: Their WordPress plans were created exclusively for sites that use WordPress. It can even defend your WordPress site against typical attacks and is tailored to run WordPress.
- WooCommerce hosting: The most well-known eCommerce plugin for WordPress, WooCommerce, makes it simple to launch an online store using WordPress. You have access to all the necessary capabilities with WooCommerce hosting to launch your online store.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting: VPS hosting is an improvement over shared WordPress hosting that gives you access to virtual dedicated resources in a shared setting.
- Dedicated hosting server: If you choose a dedicated hosting server for your website, you will have exclusive access to all of the server’s resources. The drawback is that you will be responsible for server management yourself.
You can install WordPress with one click with every hosting package from Bluehost.
Every plan includes a user-friendly hosting control panel where you can manage your hosting, build databases, etc.
Bluehost provides a unique control panel that makes it simpler for beginners to utilize. For more complex features, it also employs a modified version of the cPanel hosting dashboard.
Breakdown of Bluehost’s Shared Hosting Plans
For new websites, Bluehost provides a shared hosting plan. There are four main tiers of their joint plan.
Let’s examine Bluehost pricing and the features offered by each plan.
- Basic: You can only host one website with the basic plan. One domain, 25 subdomains, 50GB SSD storage, and five email accounts with 100 MB of disc space each are hosted on it. You will pay a monthly fee of $2.75 for the initial period. You will need to pay $8.99 a month to renew the account.
- Plus: The Plus package offers unrestricted websites, unmetered bandwidth, and unlimited storage. Also included are limitless email accounts. The first term’s cost begins at $4.95 a month. You must pay $11.99 a month to renew the account.
- Choice Plus: All additional plan features are included in the Choice Plus plan. Additionally, as extras worth more than $80 per year, you will receive free domain privacy and automated daily backups provided by CodeGuard. The initial term’s cost is $5.45 a month. You must pay $16.99 each month when renewing.
- Pro: For the first term of the Pro plan, you will pay $13.95 per month; thereafter, you will pay $23.99 per month. All the features from the previous plans are included, plus a dedicated IP address.
You can choose any of these plans if your website is just getting started. As your website expands, you may easily upgrade your hosting package.
Bluehost Customer Support and Service
We all often require assistance. It is crucial that you pick a web hosting provider that provides assistance and support when required.
As part of its broad knowledge base, Bluehost maintains a sizable library of articles, step-by-step instructions, and video tutorials. Beginners can greatly benefit from this, and the majority of frequent problems may be swiftly fixed with a fast search.
To get more assistance, you might, though, occasionally need to speak with a person.
You can contact a member of Bluehost’s support team through live chat or phone at any time of the day or night. When you require immediate assistance from technical support personnel, knowing that they are only a click away is quite useful.
The support system that relies on tickets is one thing that is absent. Bluehost recently made the decision to stop offering ticket-based support in favor of a more individualized live chat and phone-based strategy.
The ticket-based help system, which is excellent if your problem cannot be fixed in a single live chat or phone session, may be missed by certain users, though.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
You might be pondering whether Bluehost is the best option for your website after reading this review.
Numerous websites frequently rate Bluehost as the best web host. They provide a variety of hosting solutions with a tonne of features that make it simple to create your website.
All of their hosting packages include knowledgeable professionals offering professional 24/7 customer assistance.
Most significantly, they provide starter programs that are inexpensive and meet all financial needs.
You cannot go wrong by signing up for a Bluehost shared hosting plan if you are just starting off. It is inexpensive and equipped with all the necessary tools. You can quickly upgrade your hosting package as needed if your website gets more traffic.
Ready to start your website with Bluehost? Click here to select your Bluehost plan.
With our Bluehost discount code, BesttoExpert members are entitled to a special 70% off discount together with a free domain.
To make a purchase, simply click on this link. The discount will be immediately applied.
Keep in mind that in order to receive the special discount, you must click the above link. You won’t receive the special offer if you go directly to the Bluehost website or click on another link.
FAQs About Bluehost hosting
We have made an effort to examine every facet of Bluehost’s hosting services in this in-depth analysis. These are some of the most typical inquiries about Bluehost that we receive from our users.
1. Can I make an online store using WooCommerce on Bluehost?
You can, indeed. In actuality, one of the top WooCommerce hosting service providers is Bluehost. Their entry-level package is ideal for opening an online store.
However, keep in mind that when business at your store increases, you’ll need to update. Ideally, you’ll have enough income by that point to cover the expense of the upgrade.
2. Is Bluehost good for beginners?
Yes. The market’s friendliest WordPress hosting provider is Bluehost. When you sign up, they automatically install WordPress for you. You can manage your hosting account independently thanks to their user-friendly control panel.
There is a tonne of information, including thorough instructions, videos, and articles. They also offer live chat, phone, and other forms of expert support around-the-clock.
3. Can Bluehost handle high traffic?
Small businesses and newly launched websites can use their shared hosting options. Their shared hosting plan handled 100 virtual users smoothly throughout our stress test.
These strategies can manage normal and unexpected traffic increases. Their server resources are still fairly constrained. You’ll need to improve your hosting plan if you anticipate heavy traffic.
4. Why use Bluehost for WordPress?
One of the biggest hosting providers in the world and a certified WordPress hosting partner is Bluehost. They are well familiar with WordPress and have long supported the WordPress community.
Their technology is designed to operate WordPress at maximum efficiency and is well-optimized for WordPress websites. You may rest assured that your website is in good hands because they also have WordPress engineers on staff.
5. Do I need a credit card to sign up with Bluehost?
Credit cards are accepted by Bluehost, but if you’d like, you can choose to see more payment options during checkout and choose PayPal as your preferred payment option.
6. Is Bluehost better than GoDaddy?
We think Bluehost’s support is superior to GoDaddy’s, hence Bluehost is superior. Their My Sites dashboard and onboarding process in general is far more user-friendly. In addition, Bluehost has more affordable plans for small enterprises.
7. How does Bluehost compare with SiteGround and HostGator?
There are a number of advantages and disadvantages that you should be aware of when contrasting Bluehost with SiteGround and HostGator.
Comparing Bluehost to SiteGround, the former provides more value for the money. In contrast to SiteGround, whose plans begin at $4.99 and do not include a free name, theirs begin at $2.75 per month.
The SiteGround platform, on the other hand, offers better performance and security features. See our comparison of Bluehost, SiteGround, and WP Engine for more information.
When it comes to hosting CPU resources, functionality, site migration tools, pricing, and other factors, Bluehost and HostGator are fairly comparable. Additionally, Bluehost is more akin to companies that offer shared hostings, such as Inmotion hosting or Dreamhost. Because Bluehost has made significant investments in its WordPress website builder platform, we believe that its user experience is a little bit superior.
8. Where are Bluehost servers located?
In Utah, US, Bluehost runs its own internal data center. They use a huge 50,000-square-foot facility as their main data center.
9. What Bluehost plan should I get?
We advise starting with their basic plan if you are just getting started with a new website, blog, or online store. A beginner website can be built with it, and you can always upgrade later.
Let’s get Started with Bluehost web hosting and get 70% OFF with our Special Discount Link.
Read More: Hostinger Review
Read More: Best WordPress Hosting
Chat GPT- 9 Best Things To Know About Chat Gpt
No Comment! Be the first one.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.