To Convert Windows into mac. You may alter the appearance of the Windows 11 Taskbar to resemble the macOS dock with tools like TaskbarXI. However, you must utilize the MyDockFinder software if you want to completely transform Windows to resemble macOS, complete with sleek animations, the top Menu bar, blur effects, and more. It’s a fantastic software that gives Windows a macOS shell. It is a premium program, yes, but it gives Windows users a fully Mac-like experience. For good measure, we have also included in this lesson a free way to make Windows resemble a Mac. Go ahead and learn how to make Windows look like a Mac if you’re interested.
Convert Windows into Mac
In this article, we’ll go over two ways to convert windows into mac. How to convert Windows into mac with 2 methods. You have the option of selecting a paid app or a no-cost alternative from the table below.
Make Windows Look Like Mac With MyDockFinder (Paid)
With the use of MyDockFinder, you make your windows look like mac. One of the greatest programs for Windows 11 or 10 to simulate the macOS shell is MyDockFinder. It alters both the appearance and behavior of Windows to resemble those of macOS. Apps launch and minimize in a macOS-like manner with sleek animations. Even Windows’ dock-mounted magnifying animation runs smoothly. When you remove files from the Trash, the delightful macOS crushed paper sound can also be heard. The Mac Menu bar, Launchpad, Status bar, etc. are additional features.
So download the MyDockFinder software if you’re seeking for a simple-to-use way to make Windows look like a Mac with little user customization. If you really want a macOS theme on Windows, this is a premium program that is well worth the money. Use it as follows.
- First, sign into Steam and spend $3.99 on MyDockFinder. If the Steam program hasn’t been downloaded on your Windows PC, you can finish the transaction right there in the browser window.
- Next, open your library on your Windows PC and install Steam (free). You may locate the MyDockFinder app you recently bought here. Click “Install” to start it.
- The end of that. You’ll still need to make some adjustments to the Windows UI after using MyDockFinder to instantaneously install the macOS overlay, though, in order to make the experience a little more refined. For a short glance at the new Mac-like UI on Windows, see the gallery below:
- Open “Preferences” by clicking “Finder” in the top-left corner of the Menu bar.
- Scroll down under the “General” tab and check the box next to “Automatically conceal the taskbar on boot,” then select “Hide taskbar on all screens” from the dropdown menu. This will make the Windows Taskbar inoperative.
- Another approach is to modify the “Start on boot method” to one of the alternatives. In my experience, “Start as a service,” “Schedule Task,” and “Registry Value” is the most effective. Select the choice with which you are most comfortable.
- After following these steps you can convert windows into mac. Here is a demo of how MyDockFinder makes your Windows PC look like a Mac.
- The Preferences section of MyDockFinder offers a tonne of customizing possibilities. Investigate the more complex methods to make Windows resemble a Mac.
- If MyDockFinder isn’t working properly for you, enter Preferences and click the “About” tab. To uninstall the macOS shell from Windows and return the Windows Taskbar to its original state, click here on “Uninstaller.”
Convert Windows Look Like macOS With Rainmeter (Free)
If you are unable to pay and you want to convert windows into mac for free. You may design anything you want with Rainmeter, a free desktop modification software for Windows that allows comprehensive customization. We even have a thorough post on the top Rainmeter skins that gathers different themes. The only drawback is that numerous tweaks are required to make Windows actually resemble a Mac. Here’s how you approach it.
- Start by downloading Rainmeter for nothing using the link provided. Next, get Winstep Nexus from this link. By doing this, Windows will get the macOS dock.
- Next, you must download the macOS theme using this link. It’s Tech Rifle’s fault that the theme was provided.
Add Menu Bar
- Once you’ve downloaded the aforementioned three files, install Rainmeter on your Windows computer.
- Unload each Rainmeter widget by selecting it with the right click.
- Next, open the “macOS Theme” file that was extracted earlier. Here, click twice on the
.rmskinfile to make the Windows Taskbar resemble the Mac dock.
- The skin needs to be “installed” now.
- Next, pick “Menubar.ini” from the “NR Yosemite Menu Bar” expansion in Rainmeter. Change the “Position” to “Normal” at the bottom. Finally, select “Load.” This will give Windows access to the macOS Menu bar.
Add macOS Dock
- Next, copy the “macOS” folder and move it to the C drive by opening the “macOS Theme” folder.
- After that, set up the “Winstep Nexus” application you downloaded before. By doing this, Windows will get the macOS dock.
- Reopen the “macOS Theme” folder and navigate to “Nexus Dock Files” to update the Dock’s appearance. Copy “macOS Dock” and “macOS Dark Dock” to this location.
- Next, go to Winstep -> NeXus -> Backgrounds in the “Documents” folder located in the user directory. Paste the two folders here.
- At this point, select the “NeXus” icon from the Dock. The NeXus utility will then launch.
- Select “Advanced” and then “Restore” here.
- Next, navigate to “Nexus Dock Files” in the “macOS Theme” folder. Click “Open” after selecting the “wsbackup.wbk” file.
- On Windows, this will update the dock’s appearance. Additionally, click “Apply.”
- Right-click the Taskbar again to get the “Taskbar settings” menu.
- To hide the taskbar, activate “Automatically conceal the Taskbar” here.
- You may download another tool called WinLaunch from this page if you also wish to add the Mac Launchpad on Windows. Install it after that.
- At the bottom, click “Settings.”
- After that, select “Restore from backup.”
- Open the “macOS Theme” folder here, then navigate to “WinLaunch Files.” Click “Open” after selecting the “WinLaunch.WLbackup” file. This will give Windows the Mac Launchpad, giving it a nice aesthetic.
- Open the Launchpad now, and it will function similarly to macOS on Windows.
- After this, you convert windows into mac. Overall, using Rainmeter and other tools, this is how you can make Windows appear to be a Mac.
Uninstall All the Programs
- Open Windows Control Panel and navigate to “Programs” if you want to uninstall Rainmeter and undo all the settings.
- Install Rainmeter, Nexus, and WinLaunch now by uninstalling them. Your system will revert to its former condition because we didn’t alter any registry values or system files.
- You can also modify the Taskbar’s settings to make it always displayed and customize its size and position.
These are some methods to convert windows into mac. After following these steps you make windows look like mac.
Read More: How to delete an account on Windows 11
How to delete an account on Windows 11 – Best to Expert
No Comment! Be the first one.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.