The Windows 10 2022 Update (version 22H2) is currently bit by bit advancing toward viable gadgets as the element update number thirteen since the first delivery. This is one more minor support update for those PCs with unsupported equipment to move up to Windows 11 or those clients who are not prepared to switch variants.
On devices currently on the October 2021 Update, May 2021 Update, or October 2020 Update, version 22H2 will be accessible as a discretionary update from the Windows Update settings, and it will apply as a month-to-month update without reinstallation.
Then again, PCs running a more established adaptation of the working framework will initially get the May 2021 Update prior to introducing the 2022 Update.
To the surprise of no one, Microsoft will start carrying out the update gradually, beginning with gadgets known to have a decent update insight, and afterward, it’ll grow to additional gadgets in the weeks to come.
This guide will walk you through the moves toward downloading and introduce the Windows 10 2022 Update on your PC.
Caution: Albeit these are non-damaging cycles, you ought to make a transitory full backup of your PC prior to continuing in the event that something turns out badly and you want to return to the past rendition.
How to Install WINDOWS 10 2022 Updates using WINDOWS Update:-
The simple method to upgrade to version 22H2 is through Windows Update.
To install the Windows 10 2022 Update from the Windows Update settings, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- If the computer is eligible to run Windows 11, click the Stay on Windows 10 for now option (if applicable).
- Click the Check for updates button.
- Under the “Feature Update to Windows 10, version 22H2” section, click the “Download and install now” button.
- Click the Restart now button
When you complete the means, the bundle will download and refresh any arrival of Windows 10 equivalent to or more noteworthy than variant 21H1 to form 22H2 as a standard combined update without reinstallation.
In the event that you don’t see the choice to overhaul through the Windows Update settings, constraining the download is definitely not a smart thought in light of the fact that the update may not be completely viable with your equipment setup.
How to Update WINDOWS 10 2022 Update using UPDATE ASSISTANT:-
To perform an in-place update to the Windows 10 version 22H2 with the Update Assistant, use these steps:
- Open the Microsoft support website.
- Click the Update now button to save the tool on the laptop or desktop computer.
- Double-click the Windows10Upgrade file to launch the assistant.
- Click the Update Now button.
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Restart Now button.
After you complete the steps, the assistant will download the files and install the 2022 Update, preserving your files, settings, and programs.
How to Install WINDOWS 10 2022 Update with MEDIA CREATION TOOL:-
To install the 2022 Update with the Media Creation Tool, use these steps:
- Open the Microsoft website.
- Click the Download tool now button to save the installer on the device.
- Double-click the MediaCreationTool22H2.exe file to begin the in-place upgrade process.
- Click the Accept button to agree to the terms.
- Select the Upgrade this PC now option.
- Click the Accept button again to agree to the licensing terms.
- Confirm the Keep personal files and apps option is selected.
- Click the Install button.
Once you complete the steps, the tool will upgrade the computer to the latest release of Windows 10, preserving your files, settings, and programs.
These are 3 Steps through which you can update your windows 10 20222 easily.