How to Get Totem of Undying in Minecraft. Because you spawn distant from your death place and lose a lot of valuable resources, dying in games like Minecraft is far more damaging than typical. In areas like the lava pools in the Nether plane, most of your possessions are destroyed immediately after death, negating any hope of recovery. Totems are a temporary fix for all these problems in Minecraft, which is fortunate. You can get a free pass from death in Minecraft if you know how to obtain a Totem of the Undying. It is quite easy to acquire the semi-rare item. How are you expected to locate it, though? Let’s discover that in this manual!
Get Totem of Undying in Minecraft
How to Get Totem of Undying in Minecraft. We will go over the operation of the Totem of the Undying, including how it spawns, how to use it, and even how to go around it. Explore the parts that most interest you using the table below.
What is Totem of Undying
Before getting the totem of undying in Minecraft you know about. A rare fighting item in Minecraft that keeps you from dying is the Totem of Undying. Regardless of what caused your character to die, the Totem of Undying neutralizes that effect and grants you a second chance at life in the game. Now, keep in mind that it does not make you eternal; rather, each time the totem activates, the holder’s most recent death is reversed. All game modes, including hardcore, adventure, and survival, are compatible with the Totem of the Undying.
The Totem of Undying resembles a golden doll with emerald eyes in appearance. It performs a dance-like animation after activation before going away. It cannot shield you from death brought by either void damage or the “/kill” command, therefore it is not infallible. The totem also grants you a few extra advantages in addition to temporary protection, such as:
- Absorption II for 5 seconds
- Regeneration II for 45 seconds (Java) or 40 seconds (Bedrock)
- Fire Resistance I for 40 seconds
How to Get Totem of Undying in Minecraft
In the world of Minecraft, the Totem of the Undying does not spontaneously spawn. Instead, to make Evokers drop this item as mob loot, you must kill them. They are the spell-casting member of the antagonistic mob family known as the Illager, and they can be very dangerous. However, there is no way to avoid the battle given that Evokers are the only source of Totem of the Undying in Minecraft. Fortunately, meeting them is easy; here’s where to go.
Using these mansion seeds in Minecraft, you can quickly go to the Woodland Mansions on the overworld, where the Evokers naturally spawn. There are numerous hostile mobs in these enormous Illager constructions. Each Woodland mansion can hold up to three Evokers, but if one of them perishes, the mansion won’t produce another one in its stead. Therefore, it’s not the most dependable place to receive an endless supply of totems.
You can utilize raids to entice an evoker to you if you can’t find a mansion to battle with one. How? Read on.
- In Minecraft, first, locate a pillager outpost. In a number of different overworld biomes, they often develop after every few hundred blocks.
- After that, eliminate every Pillager that is present in and around the outpost. The Patrol Leader with the Illager banner on its head should be your main objective.
- The game will grant you the Bad Omen status effect when the Patrol Leader plunderer is killed. On the side of your player inventory, it is displayed.
- Next, you have to go to a village, where the Bad Omen effect will start a raid. You will need to battle a number of hostile mobs from the Pillager family that the game will produce as a result of this. You can see how many foes are still alive in the health bar at the top of your screen. Each raid often lasts for several waves.
- To obtain Totems of Undying, you must kill Evokers, who is a component of the raid event.
Tips to Kill the Evoker in Minecraft
Fighting an Evoker can quickly become daunting, especially if there are numerous other strong hostile mobs involved. So, to increase your chances of surviving, utilize the following advice:
- Make a lot of Iron Golems to guard you.
- Use Netherite armor for supplementary defense.
- To restore health, keep a Potion of Healing on hand.
- To combat Evoker at a distance, relying on the greatest bow enchantments in Minecraft.
- Make an Ender chest to save your most priceless possessions, such as extra Totems of the Undying.
- Create a recovery compass and use it to locate your belongings if you die.
How to Use Totem of Undying in Minecraft
It’s easy to use the Totem of the Undying. To activate the Totem of Undying, all you need to do is hold it in your palm as you pass away. If you have this item in your inventory, Hotbar (the bar at the bottom of your screen), or other storage cells, it will not function.
- However, using a number of things in Minecraft may be impossible if you have the Totem of the Undying in your primary hand. In order to send it to your offhand, you should hit the “F” key while holding it. Additionally, you can manually put the Totem in your offhand by using the player inventory. Shields are typically held in the offhand by players, although they may be empty.
Who Can Use Totem of Undying
Players are the main target of the Totem of the Undying, although any creature in Minecraft that has the ability to pick up objects can also use it. A few of these mobs include:
- Zombies & their variants
- Skeletons & their variants
How to Bypass Totem of Undying
It can be very upsetting to witness your enemy wielding the Totem of Undying, despite the fact that it appears to be a blessing for those who possess it. Fortunately, a long-gone flaw in the Java edition lets you get around it. This is how to apply it:
- To start, combine 8 arrows with a Lingering Potion of Harming to create an Arrow of Harming (Instant Damage).
- Next, bring your opponent’s health down to zero (half a heart), which will allow the Arrow of Harming to finish them off.
- Finally, use the Arrow of Harming to assault and eliminate your adversary. It should be this arrow that ends their lives. Therefore, you can utilize numerous them to guarantee that this is the last damage they receive.
Due to a problem, the Totem of Undying begins to function a short time after the player passes away as a result of the Arrow of Harming. The totem user loses their Totem of Undying in addition to dying because it cannot bring back deceased players. According to our testing, the bug was fixed in 1.19.3, however, this has not yet been officially confirmed. However, you can still utilize it on earlier versions, which are what the majority of Minecraft PvP servers presently use. In this article, you learned how to get totem of undying in Minecraft.
Read More: How to make a Shulker Box in Minecraft
Read More: How to Hatch a Dragon Egg in Minecraft
How to convert Windows into Mac- 2 Ways- Best to Expert
No Comment! Be the first one.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.