How to Integrate ChatGPT Into Microsoft Word. With ChatGPT, you can do a tonne of amazing things, including composing music, debugging code, planning an itinerary, and more. Additionally, it can compose essays on whatever subject you give it. Additionally, because Microsoft is a significant investor in OpenAI, it has incorporated the AI chatbot ChatGPT into its Bing search engine. Apps for Microsoft Office may come next.
However, using ChatGPT and its amazing features in Office apps like Microsoft Word doesn’t require you to wait for Microsoft to release them. Microsoft Word already has a third-party add-in made by a programmer by the name of Patrick Husting that incorporates ChatGPT. Let’s get started learning how to use ChatGPT with Microsoft Word right away.
How to Integrate ChatGPT Into Microsoft Word
This article has described the capabilities of ChatGPT in Microsoft Word as well as the Ghostwriter service. Having stated that, let’s begin:
What is Ghostwriter Add-in for MS Word?
By using the Office Add-in Ghostwriter, you can use ChatGPT directly in Microsoft Word. To query ChatGPT and input results into Microsoft Word, it uses the OpenAI API key. To utilize the service, though, you must subscribe to its paid plan; it is not a free add-on.
The Basic edition of the premium plans has a response length of two paragraphs and costs $10. However, you can set the response length to be long or exceptionally long if you choose the Pro edition, which costs $25. Additionally, it supports every OpenAI text generation model, including the Ada, Babbage, Curie, and DaVinci models. You may buy the Ghostwriter add-in from this website.
Integrate ChatGPT Into Microsoft Word Online
The best feature of this ChatGPT integration is that it also functions with Microsoft Word on the web. The Ghostwriter add-in may be added easily, and it will immediately begin to function. This is the procedure.
- To begin, visit office.com and sign in using your Microsoft account. Open a brand-new Word document next.
2. Select “More Add-ins” after clicking “Add-ins” in the top-right corner.
3. From here, select “Store” and look up “Ghostwriter.” Then, in the search results, click “Add” next to the add-name. in’s
4. A window on the right side of Microsoft Word will now display Ghostwriter incorporated into it.
5. Type the email address that you used to buy the Ghostwriter add-in here. Create a free personal account on this website after that, and then input the OpenAI API key in the “product key” area. Click “Validate Key” to finish.
6. After it has been activated, type your question or topic and select “Ask Me.” The response will then be automatically added by ChatGPT to your Word document.
7. You can also select the reaction time, the OpenAI text generation model, and other options by clicking on “OpenAI Configuration Settings.” Basically, using the Configuration options, you may ask ChatGPT to create lengthy dissertations for you in a Microsoft Word document.
Use ChatGPT in Microsoft Word Desktop
You can utilize ChatGPT on the desktop edition of Microsoft Word in addition to the web version of Office. The only thing left to do is install the add-in, as we did above. Having said that, keep in mind that in order to install an add-in in this location, you must be a member of the Microsoft 365 plan. Now that that is out of the way, here are the procedures.
- Launch Microsoft Word on your desktop and start a new document. Go to “Insert” now and select “Get Add-ins.”
2. Next, click on “Store” and search for “Ghostwriter”. Now, click on “Add“.
3. After you’ve added it, you’ll be prompted for the email address you used to acquire Ghostwriter’s product key. The next step is to create a personal account and obtain a free OpenAI API key from the URL provided. The next step is to activate Ghostwriter by pasting the API key into the “product key” column.
4. You may now simply write essays, obtain answers to questions about your tasks, and more using ChatGPT in Microsoft Word.
Read More: How to Mirror Android Phone to Chromebook
Read More: How to convert Windows into Mac
Google Introduces Bard AI as a Rival to ChatGPT 2023
Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article.
Thank you for supplying these details.
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed
reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your
blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage continue your great work, have a
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.