If you know how to make Smooth Stone in Minecraft, you can do more than build attractive structures. You can also craft a more powerful furnace that requires less fuel.
Information in this article applies to Minecraft on all platforms.
How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft
In order how to make Smooth Stone in Minecraft, first, create Stone by smelting Cobblestone in a furnace, and then smelt the Stone:
- Cobblestones can be mined. Gather a minimum of a dozen blocks.
2. Create a furnace. 8 Cobblestones should be placed in the outer boxes of a Crafting Table, leaving the center box unfilled.
Note: Make a crafting table if you don’t already have one by utilizing 4 wood planks of any kind.
3. Open the Furnace and set it down to display the smelting menu.
4. Put one cobblestone in the top box on the Furnace menu’s left side.
5. Fill out the bottom box on the left side of the Furnace menu with a fuel source (such as coal or wood, for example).
6. As the progress meter fills, wait. Drag the Stone into your inventory once the smelting is finished.
7. Place the newly created Stone in the top box on the Furnace menu’s left side. If extra fuel is required, add it.
8. As the progress line fills, wait. Drag the Smooth Stone into your inventory once the smelting is finished.
What Do You Need to Make Smooth Stone?
A crafting table, cobblestones, and smelting fuel are all you need to make smooth stone (like Coal, Wood, etc.). A furnace requires eight cobblestones, and each smooth stone requires one cobblestone.
What Can You Do With Smooth Stone in Minecraft?
You sometimes discover smooth stones and smooth stone slabs inside homes because they are typically used as building materials. Pickaxes must be used to mine Smooth Stones.
More importantly, Smooth Stones can be utilized to construct a furnace that is more effective.
How to Make a Blast Furnace in Minecraft
Because a blast furnace can smelt materials twice as quickly as a typical furnace, it uses only half the fuel ordinarily required.
- On the crafting table’s top row, place 3 iron ingots.
Note: To make Iron Ingots, smelt Iron Ores in a Furnace.
2. Put a Furnace in the center box, a second Iron Ingot in the third box, and a third Iron Ingot in the first row of boxes.
3. Place 3 Smooth Stones in the Crafting Table’s bottom row.
4. To add the Blast Furnace to your inventory, drag it there.
How to Make Smooth Stone Slabs in Minecraft
To create Smooth Stone Slabs, arrange three Smooth Stones in a row on a crafting table. These bricks are perfect for constructing stairs because they take up half as much room as other types of blocks.
How to Make Smooth Stone Slab Stairs
Place any ordinary block on the ground, followed by a Stone Slab, to create steps. After that, break the ordinary block and set another Stone Slab next to it on the ground.
In order to create your staircase, keep adding to it. Although you technically still need to jump to reach your steps, they are attractive.
FAQ: Make Stone Bricks in Minecraft
How do I make Stone Bricks in Minecraft?
Place four Stone Blocks in the lower-left area of your crafting table to create standard Stone Bricks. Once you’ve made them, you can use them to construct Mossy Stone Bricks by combining them with Moss Blocks or Vines. Additionally, there is a 37.7% chance that a Mason’s Chest in a village will contain a Stone Brick for you.
How do I make Cracked Stone Bricks in Minecraft?
Start with a standard Stone Brick to create cracked Stone Bricks. Then, burn it in a furnace using your preferred fuel to smell it. Brick made of cracked stone will be the end outcome.
Read More: How to Get Honeycomb in Minecraft
Read More: How to Hatch a Dragon Egg in Minecraft