How to Record iPhone Screen Without Dynamic Island. On the iPhone 14 Pro models, Dynamic Island is a really fascinating feature. However, that does not imply that it must be included in each screen capture. Unfortunately, when you record the screen on the iPhone 14 Pro, the Dynamic Island does not instantly vanish. Additionally, it displays a red dot and causes the cutout to be visible in all of your recordings. This can be really upsetting. Fortunately, removing the red dot from your iPhone screen recording may be done using a workaround. We’ll demonstrate how to conceal Dynamic Island and the red dot in iPhone screen recording in this brief hands-on tutorial. Let’s start!
How to Record iPhone Screen Without Dynamic Island
1. Swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone’s home screen to reveal the Control Center on your iPhone.
2. Then, tap the Screen Recording button. If you don’t see this option, open Settings -> Control Center. Under the “More Controls” section, tap the “+ icon” available on the left side of the Screen Recording option.
3. Now, make sure to be quick here. Before the 3-second timer ends, horizontally swipe the Dynamic Island inwards from either side.
4. Once you do it, Dynamic Island and the red dot won’t appear in your iPhone screen recording.
5. To stop recording, go to the Control Center and tap the Screen Recording button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which iPhones have Dynamic Island?
Currently, only iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max have Dynamic Island.
How to disable Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro?
There’s no way to completely disable Dynamic Island on iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max. However, you can temporarily hide the Dynamic Island by swiping it horizontally.
Is Dynamic Island optional?
Dynamic Island not only lets you interact with key iPhone alerts, but it also hides the selfie camera and FaceID components, so it isn’t optional.
Do I have to turn ON Dynamic Island?
No, Dynamic Island appears automatically when your iPhone is unlocked.